AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Partagez

i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...
 Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... Empty
Message(#) Sujet: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyMar 28 Avr - 0:57

uc.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyMar 28 Avr - 23:39

i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1909748164  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1909748164  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1909748164
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyMer 29 Avr - 19:16

Un lien ?  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1566704870
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 0:50

Alexandre-W. Rosenbach a écrit:
 i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1909748164  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1909748164  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1909748164
Toi? Vraiment?  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 217315347
Clairement que oui  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 342984228 Tu avais une idée, p'tite Lucie chouchoutte? Ou pas trop?  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369

Owen Williams a écrit:
Un lien ?  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1566704870
Évidemment  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1265959947  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2635347211
Tu venais ici en touriste, ou bien tu avais déjà une petite idée de base?  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1234808878
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 0:51

Tu veux pas d'moi  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1359574067 ?

Citation :
elle n’aime pas la sueur quand ça s’trouve sur elle, mais quand elle voit ces joueurs sur le terrain, les gouttes de sueur leur perlant sur tout l’corps, alors là, elle devient dingue, et se fait des fantasmes

i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 3602594495
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 0:57

Je viens en touriste, mais on va sûrement réussir à trouver quelque chose ensemble  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1265959947
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 1:14

Tu veux pas d'moi  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1359574067 ?

Citation :
elle n’aime pas la sueur quand ça s’trouve sur elle, mais quand elle voit ces joueurs sur le terrain, les gouttes de sueur leur perlant sur tout l’corps, alors là, elle devient dingue, et se fait des fantasmes

i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 3602594495
c'est quoiii, tu vas encore m'sortir tes idées d'folies? Tu veux avoir Lexie dans ton lit? (T'AS VU LES RIMES? Même si j'ai dû utiliser Lexie et non Vera pour la faire  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369) Tu voulais partir sur ça?  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1265959947 Tu veux qu'Vera fantasme sur le frère de son coup d'coeur et bon pote?  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369

Owen Williams a écrit:
Je viens en touriste, mais on va sûrement réussir à trouver quelque chose ensemble  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1265959947
C'est clair qu'on va trouver  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2635347211 Tu me fais un résumé d'Owen? J'vois tellement de fiches passer dans la journée que j'oublie un peu tout  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 36910314
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 1:17

MDr j'ai perdu cynthia  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369 !
Maaaais, pourquoi pas ce baser sur le line avec Julian  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1739179135 ! Donc elle, elle a des vues sur Ju si j'ai compris donc elle connait Alexandre, on va dire, genre ils se seraient croisés par le biais de Ju quoi ! Et Genre ouais, ch'pas, elle pourrait quand même j'sais pas, genre avoir quelques vues sur Alex aussi, après tout, c'est le plus sportif des deux tu vois  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1739179135 et si j'ai compris, c'est son p'tit fantasme  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 342984228 !
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 1:29

Owen sa vie c'est le sport, les entrainements passent avant les filles par exemple, mais contrairement aux apparences il n'est pas qu'une montagne de muscles, il a aussi un cerveau, même s'il sait jouer les idiots quand ça l'arrange. Il a un côté dragueur même s'il est fidèle lorsqu'il est en couple. Il n'est pas vraiment du genre à enchainer les coups d'un soir, ça peut lui arriver d'en avoir, mais ce n'est pas ce qu'il recherche à tout prix. Sinon il est protecteur, possessif, impulsif, drôle, rancunier, sincère, mauvais perdant et compétiteur.

Je ne sais pas si ça va t'aider  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 2:46

Désolée si y'a des fautes, je suis sur le iPad  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369

Lucie : Tellement son fantasme, ouais  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2490925983 c'est clair que Vera fait partie depuis moins longtemps que les autres de la bande de Julian et cie. Mais Alex et Vera auraient pu se rencontrer genre.. Un soir où elle étudiait avec Julian chez les Rosenbach? Elle pourrait le mater secrètement lorsqu'il revient chez lui après un entraînement...m:mdr: enfin, je vais développera ca n peu plus, quand je serai sur mon ordi  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1909748164

Owen : C'est parfait !  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1909748164 Laisse-moi réfléchir un peu et je te reviens vite  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2394759587
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 3:22

Pas de soucis, le début me plait bien  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1909748164
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 4:24

Owen Williams a écrit:
Owen sa vie c'est le sport, les entrainements passent avant les filles par exemple, mais contrairement aux apparences il n'est pas qu'une montagne de muscles, il a aussi un cerveau, même s'il sait jouer les idiots quand ça l'arrange. Il a un côté dragueur même s'il est fidèle lorsqu'il est en couple. Il n'est pas vraiment du genre à enchainer les coups d'un soir, ça peut lui arriver d'en avoir, mais ce n'est pas ce qu'il recherche à tout prix. Sinon il est protecteur, possessif, impulsif, drôle, rancunier, sincère, mauvais perdant et compétiteur.

Je ne sais pas si ça va t'aider  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369
Doooonc, me voici, me voilà ! J'ai réfléchi, et je dois dire, malgré que ton personnage soit vraiment intéressant, parfois mon cerveau bloque, et aucune idée ne me vient. C'est un peu le cas présentement  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369 Soit je passe la nuit à rêver du beau Kellan, et je pense à un lien et je te reviens avec ça, ou bieeeen, on s'aide mutuellement à réfléchir  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369 Uhm, je regarde quelques détails... Owen a 23 ans, donc deux ans d'plus vieux que Vera. Il est en sport, sport, sport!
Peut-être un lien ambiguë, du genre fun à jouer?  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 427257500
Ou bien... ma petite, elle est boulimique. Disons qu'elle cache bien d'autres mystères, des secrets sur lesquels elle est muette comme une tombe. Il aurait pu la surprendre par hasard au moment de l'une de ses crises?
Ou bien, on pourrait mixer les deux? Ou bien trouver complètement autre chose  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1909748164 Je n'aide vraiment pas  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2493356202 Si tu veux, j'te partage le résumé de Vera, j'ai oublié (je vais le faire à l'instant, en fait) de mettre le résumé de mon personnage sur mon profil ! *o*

Pas de soucis, le début me plait bien  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1909748164
Tant mieux, si le début te plaît bien  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1234808878 Si tu as des idées, n'hésite pas à les ajouter au lot. Breeef, pour continuer le tout, maintenant que j'ai mon ordinateur.. Comme j'ai dit, j'avais pensé à ce que Vera matte Alexandre quelques fois.. Genre il revient de l'entraînement, il va dans la salle de bains chez lui ou bien dans sa chambre, alors que Vera est dans la maison aussi, avec Julian, mais elle s'éclipse pour aller j'sais pas où, et elle aperçoit Alexandre, tout en sueur, en train d'se changer... Il aurait pu remarquer son petit manège habituel, à un moment, ce qui l'aurait bien amusé. Après, j'sais pas comment il aurait pu réagir face à ça? Comment il réagirait avec Vera, après  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 13:40

heeeello belle gosse des soleils levants  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2355294618
je viens squatter quelques secondes ta jolie fiche car je voulais te déclarer ma flamme et te dire à quel point mon coeur brûle pour toi  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 3645458632  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 3645458632  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 3645458632  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 3645458632
je ne pense qu'à toi chaque jour, chaque minute de ma précieuse vie, j'ai même donné ton nom à une étoile dans le ciel...
plein d'amour pour toi,
 i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 268182869
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 14:42

Andy Gray a écrit:
heeeello belle gosse des soleils levants  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2355294618
je viens squatter quelques secondes ta jolie fiche car je voulais te déclarer ma flamme et te dire à quel point mon coeur brûle pour toi  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 3645458632  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 3645458632  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 3645458632  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 3645458632
je ne pense qu'à toi chaque jour, chaque minute de ma précieuse vie, j'ai même donné ton nom à une étoile dans le ciel...
plein d'amour pour toi,
 i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 268182869

Tu viens seulement pour remplir ton bizutage, ou tu me demandes un lien aussi, beau gosse?  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2355294618
(Comme c'est joliiii, je vais me mourir d'amour pour toi  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1909748164)
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 14:49

J'pense qu'il pourrait bien en jouer  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369 !
Genre il ferait bien exprès de se planter torse poil devant elle  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2355294618 ! Il débarque dans la chambre de Julian qui est parti j'sais pas ou quelques minutes et la Alex : aaah, Julian est pas là  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2355294618 ? Torse poil et tout  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 3794355479 !
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 16:22

J'pense qu'il pourrait bien en jouer  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369 !
Genre il ferait bien exprès de se planter torse poil devant elle  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2355294618 ! Il débarque dans la chambre de Julian qui est parti j'sais pas ou quelques minutes et la Alex : aaah, Julian est pas là  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2355294618 ? Torse poil et tout  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 3794355479 !

Torse poil  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369 Ça m'fait rire, moi j'dis torse nu  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1909748164
Elle se sentirait suuuuper gênée devant l'beau gosse de frère de Julian  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 16:29

Je pense que ça pourrait être pas mal de partir sur un mixte des deux, en plus Owen étant du genre protecteur il voudra l'aider et savoir ce qu'elle cache  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 3847025780
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 16:30

Puis un jour il l'invite à boire un verre, sans son frère et tout  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2355294618
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 16:30

Owen Williams a écrit:
Je pense que ça pourrait être pas mal de partir sur un mixte des deux, en plus Owen étant du genre protecteur il voudra l'aider et savoir ce qu'elle cache  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 3847025780

Owi, parfait  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1234808878 On part sur ça, alors  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 3472064258  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2635347211
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 16:33

Sin on poste en même temps tu vas pas m'voir après  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2103280376

Dernière édition par Alexandre-W. Rosenbach le Jeu 30 Avr - 16:39, édité 1 fois
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 16:37

C'est parfait  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1265959947
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 16:39

Lucie : J't'avais même pas vue  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369 WTF. Ouais, il l'invite prendre un verre, et geeeeenre, il essaie d'la bourrer pour l'avoir dans son lit?  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1858867185

Owen : Je t'ajoute sur mon profil bientôt  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1234808878 Puis on se fait un rp dès que tu peux  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 427257500
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 16:40

Noooon.
Juste pour discuter tu vois  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 2355294618 ! Parce qu'il l'a trouve canon  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 797170369 !
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 16:48

Et bien quand tu veux pour le rp  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1234808878
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 17:12

Moi j'veuuuuuux  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 4223231038
Genre ils adorent les animaux tous les deux, puis elle fait de la photo et lui il filme tout le temps, j'pense qu'il y a moyen de trouver quelque chose  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1265959947
C'est quoi ton lien avec Némé, juste ?  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... 1091476233
Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...  i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot... Empty

i don't know why, but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant